An unsuccessful deposit is typically caused by one of the following reasons, most of this information will be displayed on the deposit page.
1. Credit Card/Debit Card
- Wrong credit card information filled (e.g. credit card number, credit card expiry date, credit card security code).
- Insufficient credit limit (It is recommended to check with the issuing card or try to deposit again with another bank card.)
- Credit card [Do Not Honor] (It is recommended to check the reason with the card issuer or try again with another card).
- Some banks not supported foreign exchange transactions (It is recommended to check the reason with the card issuer for more details.)
- Credit cards have not activated 3D secure verification function (It is recommended to check the reason with the card issuer for more details.)
2. China UnionPay Transfer
- Transaction made exceeds the specified deposit time (It is recommended to resubmit the application again).
- Mismatch of the transaction deposit amount and the deposit application amount (if the amount is incorrect, it is recommended to provide a screenshot of the bank receipt and trading account number to the online customer service for assistance).
- Incorrect of the remarks during deposit transaction, should not fill in any remarks during deposit transaction.