To deposit via this channel, please log into your Client Portal and follow the steps below.
1. Login to the Client Portal.
2. Go to the Funds tab and select Deposit funds
3. Select Credit/Debit card.
4. You are recommended to enable your credit/debit card as your Primary payment method.
5. Scroll down to the bottom and enter your Account number and the Amount you would like to deposit. Then, select Submit.
6. Enter your credit/debit card details and select Pay.
7. Once your deposit has been processed, you will be redirected back to the Client Portal homepage.
8. If your deposit was rejected, please start again from Step 4, and select either Secondary or Tertiary. Then, continue with the rest of the steps as normal.
9. To view your deposit history, go to the Funds tab and select Transaction history. Then, select Deposits
1. Credit Card deposit method is only applicable to all clients except the ones living in mainland China
2. Deposit Amount: 50 USD - 25,000 EUR (or equivalent value in other currency) / each transaction; Total 30,000 EUR (or equivalent value in other currency) / per month
3. We do not accept deposits from the 3rd party, any 3rd party deposit will be returned to the source account.
4. If it's the first time you use the Credit card for a deposit, and the card doesn't support 3D verification, the deposit will need to be processed manually. Please contact our Live Chat or email email@example.com for further assistance and provide them with the following things: a. Your MT4/MT5 trading account b. Screenshot of the successful transaction
5. If you had successfully deposited but it hasn't hit your trading account or you cannot make deposits, please contact Live Chat or send the transaction confirmation receipt/screenshot of the error message to firstname.lastname@example.org through your registered email for further check.
6. Your credit card must be under your name. Virtual cards, prepaid cards, commercial cards, and company cards are not acceptable.
*Example of an acceptable credit card
*Example of an unacceptable credit card